Monday 13 September 2010

August 31

Just Touched Down in London Town
WE MADE IT!!
So many things are going through my head right now. Such as:
  • How are GRACE and I going to navigate our way through this city??? (both really good at directions. Basically call us a GPS).
  • What did that cab driver just say?
  • Why does he not know where we need to go? Like I know the POSTAL code of this place??

  • Did I seriously just get a bottom bunk?? Yep.

  • How am i supposed to fit all my clothes in this 1 foot wide closet.
  • Wait..why didn’t I bring a warm jacket….?
  • Why am I the only one who got to pay 5 pounds for a towel when everyone else payed 15? Cause I’m sweet.
  • Why do we have the sweetest place to live in ever? 27 Palace Court!

  • Why can we go to Hyde Park after dinner to “do homework”/people watch?
  • Wait…why did it all of a sudden drop 30 degrees and I’m freezing?
  • Why did my dinosaur computer not work with a converter and now I smell smoke?
  • Why do we get better internet at McDonalds down the road than we do in our own flat?
  • WHY DOES THIS DAY FEEL LIKE IT WILL NEVER END?? (why does it feel like I haven’t slept in 36 hours?...oh yeah cause I haven’t.)


No comments:

Post a Comment