Monday 13 September 2010

September 1st!

Woke up to the sight of London. Woke up to 1 million different alarm clocks going off. Woke up to 1 million more after everyone hit snooze. Only thing that got me out of bed? Graces Vogue September Issue falling on my head. Thank you Grace.

our room! really clean... Yes I am the CHIEF of this room. Everyone calls me Master.

First Day of Class = Find all these places in London. Do-able.

Not part of class or apparently in Molly’s personal moral compass: Sneak into the Grace Kelly exhibit thinking Molly was behind you to turn around and see that she’s not. And you’re alone. Lost in the Victoria & Albert museum.


(Luckily I’m my own GPS, found them in no time…...whaa?)
Also not part of class:
JERSEY BOYS. Thank you Four Seasons. Thank you Broadway.


<>
Molly Me Devri Grace
Mackenzie, Morgan, Devri, Olivia, Grace, Molly
National Gallery (2nd home)
Harrods!!
Tube Masters

1 comment:

  1. shizz I seriously look through all your posts and I am soo jealous!!!! This looks like the coolest experience in the WORLD. which definitely makes my thoughts of wanting to study abroad even more real. seriously!!! ahhh soo cool. and I laugh at your posts..I guess you're kinda funny..maybe.
    -tay young

    ReplyDelete