Monday 13 September 2010

September 4

Crack of Dawn…ish


When you’re entire room wakes up at noon, that’s when you know you’re going places. Obviously we were a little worn out from the week of wonders but we got up and went to the famous Waffle House. I think waffles to the British are like cake (considering its on the dessert menu) but we all ordered it for breakfast with scrambled eggs they made in a microwave. Hmm... other than those freaky looking sponge disasters it was actually really good! SOO sweet though.

Went to Tuk Tuk Thai for dinner (I swear we do more than just eat...wait no that's all we do), not usually a fan of Thai food (or so I thought) but it was really good! Even though half the time I had no idea what I was eating, that’s probably actually why I liked it…

We went to St. Martin-in-the-fields church for a concert of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. Andrea obviously really liked it…



It was AMAZING! It was the coolest old church and considering our only view was of the ceiling (cheapest seats = no view of the musicians, is that even legal?) so just sitting and looking at this amazing detailed building listening to Vivaldi and Mozart and Bach I felt like calling up my carriage and powdering my wig.

Add caption
<>
Coolest old Piano Forte!
Inside the church
The acoustics were amazing in this church, so good that everyone in the whole room heard Grace drop her water bottle. Awesome.  :)

Afterwards we went out in Trafalgar Square where it was HOPPIN. Pretty much everything comes alive at night here no matter what day it is.

Was in awe when this man came running up to us but was not expecting this:


“Excuse me! Excuse me! Do you want to know the funniest thing? Everybody LOVES me!”


Highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment